With both inpatient and outpatient services via our Main Hospital and the King Edward VII’s Hospital Medical Centre, our Diagnostic Imaging Department is equipped with the most advanced technology, equipment and a wealth of expertise – from our team of Consultant Radiologists, who are all specialists in their fields, to our highly-qualified team of technical, administrative and support staff.
Whatever tests you need, you can expect an efficient, safe and dignified experience, with results delivered quickly.
Our imaging services include:
- 3T MRI Siemens Vida Scanner
- 1.5T MRI Siemens Symphony Scanner
- Aquillion One Prism Canon CT with Cardiac CT
- Siemens Somatom Definition AS CT Scanner
- GE Logiq E10 Ultrasound Machines
- Philips Digital Diagnos C90 X-Ray
- DEXA Scan
Find out more or make an appointment
The department is open Monday–Friday, 8am–8pm (phone lines are open 8am – 6pm). We have a walk-in service for general X-ray, but you will be required to make an appointment for other services.
+44 (0) 20 7467 4317
+44 (0) 20 7467 4327