Charlotte is a Specialist Dietitian working in one of London’s biggest teaching hospitals. Graduating with a first class degree in Nutrition from the University of Nottingham, Charlotte went on to gain her MSc in Dietetics at King’s College London before becoming a registered dietitian.
Since graduating, Charlotte has worked at several London hospitals in one of the largest NHS Trusts, working an in array of medical specialisms.
This wealth of experience allows Charlotte to help her clients with an array of conditions and health concerns, including:
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gastrointestinal conditions e.g. IBS (low FODMAP diet), Coeliac Disease, Gluten sensitivity etc. Weight management (weight loss)
- Nutrition support
- Womens’ health issues: PCOS
- Oncology – nutrition & cancer
- Cardiovascular health: high blood pressure/ high cholesterol
- Respiratory health: asthma
- Nutrition and pregnancy
- Healthy eating
- Passionate about helping people establish good and healthy relationships with food, Charlotte founded DINE, publishing articles and VLOGs to help educate, empower and engage individuals with evidence-based scientific nutrition knowledge to help restore healthy relationships with food and our bodies.