Dr Monica Khanna is a dedicated full time Musculoskeletal Radiologist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
She has completed a Musculoskeletal Fellowship in Toronto Canada covering all aspect of musculoskeletal and sports injury imaging. She has developed a musculoskeletal Fellowship program at Imperial College for radiology trainees. Interests include musculoskeletal intervention and all aspects of musculoskeletal imaging.
Recent and current appointments:
• Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Publications, lectures and teaching:
• Dr Khanna has co authored two books and contributed to the MSK literature widely.
• She is a regular lecturer and teacher on regional, National and International courses in Radiology, sports and exercise medicine, rheumatology and orthopaedics.
• She has multiple abstract contributions at national and international radiological meetings.
• British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
• European Society of Skeletal Radiologist
• Royal College of Radiologists
• Royal College of Surgeons