The GP is a brief newsletter keeping you up to date with all things KEVII. This week’s read time: 6 mins
Centre for Veterans’ Health Pain Management Programme
You may not know that at our Centre for Veterans’ Health we offer the UK’s only Pain Management Programme exclusively for veterans. This life-changing programme helps veterans enjoy a greater quality of life by teaching them how to manage pain and is free of charge to anyone who has served in the Armed Forces.
Our 10 Day Virtual Programme is now open for applications
Key facts about our Veterans’ Pain Management Programme:
- A free of charge virtual programme for anyone who has served in the Armed Forces
- CQC rated outstanding
- The team consists of clinical experts in the field of pain management, with over 150 years of accumulated experience
- Over 450 veterans assessed since its launch in 2015
- The team work closely with other veteran services and their referring GP to ensure continuity of care for your patients
- 100% of veterans who have attended the programme would recommend it
Find out more about our Veterans’ Pain Management Programme
KEVII Welcomes Mr Khalid Ghufoor
King Edward VII’s Hospital is delighted to welcome Senior Consultant Otolaryngologist and Head & Neck Surgeon, Mr Khalid Ghufoor.
Experienced in complex and difficult cases of head and neck disorders, he specialises in minimal access scarless surgery, laryngology, salivary gland and thyroid surgery, whilst maintaining a General ENT and Paediatric practice.
Read more about Mr Khalid Ghufoor
To refer your patients to Mr Khalid Ghufoor please phone our Contact Centre on 0207 467 4344 or email enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Day Surgery Unit Opening in Mid-August
Did you know that we will be admitting our first patients to our brand-new Day Surgery Unit in mid-August?
With the additional capacity, we will be able to offer quicker turnaround times for procedures while still offering patients the full high quality experience that King Edward VII’s Hospital is known for. In the next few weeks we’ll be releasing further detail about procedure availability into the summer and autumn months.