CORONAVIRUS: All patients are required to wear a face covering when attending hospital as of Monday 15th June 2020. Read More Coronavirus update
Welcome to GPatLondon W1. A friendly, efficient and innovative private GP practice, conveniently situated at King Edward VII’s Hospital.
Dr Fiona Payne and Dr Justine Setchell are experienced private practitioners who provide bespoke personalised care for all their patients. They pride themselves on their efficient service and excellent communication skills, whilst upholding the values of traditional general practice.
In addition to face to face consultations they have developed an innovative secure online service called GPatHome which allows members of the practice to communicate remotely with them 7am until 7pm, 365 days a year. They have also established a comprehensive membership scheme to give their patients peace of mind at all times.
From their base at King Edward VII’s Hospital, Dr Payne and Dr Setchell also have immediate access to a wide range of world class facilities and a comprehensive portfolio of investigations.
• GP Consultations
• Comprehensive medicals
• Occupational health assessments
• Diagnostic: ECG, blood tests and imaging
• Specialist referral
• Vaccinations: travel, influenza, HPV and childhood
• Well woman screening
• Well man screening
• Menopause management
For a monthly fee of £70 per person per month, GP at home offers a monthly package which includes:
• Unlimited consultations at the practice
• Repeat prescriptions and referral letters fee-free
• Discounted annual medical
• Membership of GPatHome – Online access to the GPs 7am-7pm, 365 days a year via your own totally secure web portal with medical advice, support and prescriptions
We pride ourselves on offering a truly personalised medical service, endeavouring to ensure continuity of care with the same physician wherever possible. We run an efficient modern practice based on traditional values.
• New Patient (1h) £390
• Standard Appointment (30 mins) £195
• Full Health Screen Medical (1h) £500
• (including blood tests)
• Home Visit from £300
• Repeat prescription (not in consult) £35
• Referral letter (not in consult) £30
• Phlebotomy Fee £25
• Vaccination administration fee £50
• Procedure fee for smear £60
• Electrocardiogram (ECG) £60
Please contact us for further details
T: 020 7467 4372