King Edward VII’s Hospital runs an annual educational programme for GPs, Physiotherapists, and other healthcare professionals. These are usually held at our on-site conference rooms and all delegates are given a CPD certificate. Please see below a list of upcoming seminars and events which will take place at King Edward VII’s.
Alternatively if you would like us to arrange a talk at your practice, please click here to email our Business Development Officer, Louisa Francis.
Oral and Maxillofacial seminar
Date: Wednesday 19th September
Time: 6.30pm-8.30pm (talk wills last 30 mins per speaker with some time for Q&A’s with audience)
- 6.00pm-6.30pm – Registration and buffet dinner
- 6.30pm-7.00pm – Miss Katherine George “Management of salivary gland infections”
- 7.00pm-7.30pm – Mr Peter Ayliffe – “Facial Pain and the temporomandibular joint”
- 7.30pm-7.45pm – Victoria Greenwood “The role of Physiotherapy in TMJ issues”
- 7.45pm-8.00pm – Q&A
Networking evening with our Endometriosis team
Date: Wednesday 26th September
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm – Registration
- 6.30pm – 6:45pm – Mr Alfred Cutner – An introduction to the Endometriosis Centre & the consultants involved in the service.
- 6.45pm – 7.30pm – Information stations- interactive talks or demonstrations with key consultants & lead nurses
- 7.30pm – 8.30pm –Free style networking