Ms Emma Beddow is a consultant thoracic surgeon. She has experience in a number of thoracic surgical procedures, specialising in lung cancer surgery.
Ms Emma Beddow has special expertise in:
- lung cancer surgery
- major airway surgery and stenting
- mediastinal tumours
- benign and malignant pleural disease
- pectus surgery.
She has experience in:
- bronchoplastic resections, including distal airway reconstruction
- extended resections for lung cancer
- tracheal surgery
- endobronchial cryotherapy
- chest wall tumours
- video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery
- surgery for emphysema
Ms Emma Beddow attends European conferences to present scientific papers and share the latest expertise on thoracic conditions. Ms Emma Beddow also co-authored Cardiothoracic Surgery, a handbook for surgeons which is published by the Oxford University Press.