What we are looking for:
Job title: Theatre Equipment Coordinator
Hours of work: 37.5 per week over 5 days
Part/Full Time: Full Time
Salary: £21,000 – 24,000 per annum
We are seeking an experienced Theatre Equipment Coordinator familiar with Orthopaedic and Spinal instrumentation/implants to ensure a safe, effective perioperative service is provided to patients and Consultant users.
You will work alongside the theatre team and Theatre Equipment Coordinator.
Excellent communication skills are required for this position as you will be liaising with Consultants, secretaries and companies daily.
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge
• Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc.
Closing date: 30th November 2021
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.