Job title: Theatre Business Administrator
Hours of work: 37.5 per week , Monday to Friday
Part time / Full time: Full time
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual seeking a challenging role as Business Administrator in the Operating Theatre Department.
You must be an effective communicator with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills working well within the team or on your own. It is essential that you have worked within the operating theatre department before and have a good understanding of medical terminology.
In return we offer;
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan.
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers
Closing Date: 1st November 2019
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted