Job title: Endoscopy Nurse
Hours of work: 37.5 per week .Monday to Friday
Part/Full Time: Full time
An opportunity has arisen for flexible and committed nurse to join our highly motivated and vibrant Endoscopy team. Our Endoscopy Unit is a state-of-the-art, purpose built facility allowing our specialist gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons and urologists to diagnose health conditions affecting the upper and lower gastro-intestinal tract, bladder, ureters and urethra.
Key Duties will include:
You will be someone who has a passion for making a difference and putting the patient first. A team player who is enthusiastic and has good communication skills. You will be NMC registered and have at least 6- 12 months UK Hospital experience in the acute setting.
In return we offer;
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme and earn up to £700
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan.
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare and Shopping vouchers etc
Closing date: 25th October 2019
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.