Job Title: Front of House Supervisor
Salary: £26,000 per year
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week ,Mon- Sun
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
We are looking for a talented Front of House Supervisor to join our busy team at King Edward VII’s Hospital
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
As a Front of House Supervisor, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to develop team members resulting in focused customer service and exceptional standards. You will undertake a wide range of tasks ensuring that all visitors to the hospital receive a gold standard service and will have excellent support from the Patient Services Manager.
This role is full time, and flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include ‘earlies’, ‘lates’ and weekend.
Who are you?
- Energetic and vibrant, ideally with previous experience in a similar supervisory role, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work politely and efficiently in all situations.
- Proficiency in using a computer with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
- Strong communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- Support the FOH team to reach their full potential
In return we offer
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan.
• Help to buy a bike
• Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc
Closing Date: 15th October 2021
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview