Salary: £21,500 per year
Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Concierge to join our Front of House team.
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
- The post holder will be required to work at both the main hospital and outpatient reception and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Welcome all patients, Consultants, and visitors into the Hospital facilities
- Ensure patient admissions/discharges and lists are accurate and updated at all times using the Hospital computer system.
- To be fully competent in operating the telephone switchboard efficiently and courteously.
- To create name badges for all visitors to the Hospital.
- Take responsibility for the initial operation of emergency systems according to the Hospital policy
- Attend departmental, staff and other meetings as required
- Undertake any other duties/training applicable to this position, as required by your Supervisor or Senior Management.
Who are you?
- Maintain a welcoming approach and professional appearance at all times
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Be polite and well presented , be able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 30th December 2021
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview