Job title: Staff Nurse – Critical Care Unit
Salary: £39,150 per year (inclusive of LW + USH)
Hours of work: 37.5 per week (internal rotation to include days ,nights and weekends)
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join our team in the Critical Care Unit (CCU).
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and hard-working CCU team, provided with on-the-job training and expertise.
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
- Participate and contribute in the direct delivery of patient care to include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual programmes of care.
- Work towards contributing to the efficient running of Critical Care.
- Effectively liaise and co-operate with all Wards and Departments within the hospital.
Who are you?
- Registered Nurse (NMC)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to caring and showing compassion for patients in a critical care setting.
- Minimum of 12 months HDU or ITU experience
In return we offer;
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing Date: 16th October 2021
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.