Job Title: Senior Radiographer
Salary: £44,000- £46,000 per year
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week , Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
- The post holder will be an experienced radiographer, able to assess and treat own workload of patients and ensure provision of the highest standards of patient care.
- The role will involve working in all areas of the General department including CT, MRI, theatre, Fluoroscopy, General x-ray, DEXA.
- The post holder will be able to work autonomously being accountable for their own professional actions as well as able to work well as part of a team.
- The post holder will be able to assist in interventional procedures.
- The post holder will be co-responsible for the Quality Assurance Programme of the Imaging Department.
- The post requires commitment to the hospitals imaging on-call service
Who are you?
- You will have BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent.
- You will hold a Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Have great interpersonal skills & ability to communicate with patients and colleagues.
- Have a flexible approach
- Have a minimum 3 years post qualification experience with evidence of CPD.
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 31st December 2021
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.
King Edward VII’s Hospital values our diverse workforce and is commitment to providing equal opportunities. We welcome everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Being a relatively small hospital in size enables all our staff to work as a tightly-knit team. If you can see yourself as part of this team, and we have a vacancy that suits your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
In-line with Government legislation, From 1 April 2022 it will be a legal requirement for you to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status or an exemption certificate to work for a healthcare organisation.