What we are looking for:
Job Title: Senior Radiographer
Salary: £44,000- £46,000 per year
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week , Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
- The post holder will be an experienced radiographer, able to assess and treat own workload of patients and ensure provision of the highest standards of patient care.
- The role will involve working in all areas of the General department including CT, MRI, theatre, Fluoroscopy, General x-ray, DEXA.
- The post holder will be able to work autonomously being accountable for their own professional actions as well as able to work well as part of a team.
- The post holder will be able to assist in interventional procedures.
- The post holder will be co-responsible for the Quality Assurance Programme of the Imaging Department.
- The post requires commitment to the hospitals imaging on-call service
Who are you?
- The post holder will ensure that all hospital and local policies, protocols and procedures are adhered to.
- You will work within and support the multi-disciplinary imaging team.
- You will maintain effective communication and professional relationships with all areas within imaging and the Hospital.
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 23rd June 2021
Please note – due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.