What we are looking for:
Job Title: Senior Physiotherapist – Band 6 Inpatient
Salary: £35,000 – £37,500
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, Split Shift Working if required. Standby rota for weekend absence cover
Contract Type: Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. With an enviable tradition of delivering exceptional care to our patients, we take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK.
What will you be doing?
- To be professional, legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care
- To ensure a high standard of clinical care to inpatient clients under your management.
- To undertake comprehensive assessments of patients and to formulate effective, clinically reasoned treatment plans.
- To carry out timely assessment and treatment of a mixed caseload of patients and to facilitate safe discharge home from the hospital.
- To be competent in using a wide variety of assessment techniques and skills
- To assess patients’ needs for any rehabilitative equipment and aids to improve safety and functioning within the home
Who are you?
- You will ensure high standards of cleanliness and presentation are maintained at all times.
- You will be responsible for the safe use of equipment used within the physiotherapy department, notifying the Therapy Manager of any equipment in need of repair or maintenance, and employing effective use of reporting systems already in place.
- You will be flexible and open to taking on duties with regard to both hospital and departmental administration.
- you will comply fully with all departmental and organisational policies and procedures.
- You will be flexible and open to undertaking any other duties that might be considered appropriate by the Therapy Manager, especially during busy periods.
In return we offer:
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 31st March 2022
Please note – due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview
King Edward VII’s Hospital values our diverse workforce and is commitment to providing equal opportunities. We welcome everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Being a relatively small hospital in size enables all our staff to work as a tightly-knit team. If you can see yourself as part of this team, and we have a vacancy that suits your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.