We are looking for a Inpatient Physiotherapist to join our Physiotherapy Department.
King Edward VII’s Hospital is one of the UK’s premier private hospitals with an enviable tradition of excellence based in the heart of London’s medical precinct. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the world. This is a direct reflection of the calibre of our individually selected consultants and our exemplary staff who provide an excellent service to our patients.
To provide effective and efficient physiotherapy treatment to meet the needs of inpatients and hydrotherapy clients, in line with best practice.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary: £36,000
• Hours of Work: 37.5 hours
(Flexibility with working schedule during busy times is expected)
• Annual Leave: 27 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
• Free Meals and beverages whilst on duty
• Interest free travel loan after 3 months probationary period
• Opportunity to join pension scheme after a qualifying period of 6 months
Closing date: 21st January 2021
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.