Job Title: Senior Inpatient Physiotherapist – Band 6
Salary: Up to £11,200 (£35k FTE) per year
Hours of Work: 14 hours per week , Saturday & Sunday
Contract Type: Permanent, Part-time
We have an opportunity for a Senior Inpatient Physiotherapist – Band 6. This is a permanent weekend job and you will provide effective and efficient physiotherapy treatment to meet the needs of Inpatients.
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
- Be professional, legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
- Ensure a high standard of clinical care to inpatient clients under your management.
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of patients and to formulate effective, clinically reasoned treatment plans
- Carry out timely assessment and treatment of a mixed caseload of patients and to facilitate safe discharge home from the hospital.
- Assess patients’ needs for any rehabilitative equipment and aids to improve safety and functioning within the home
Who are you?
- You will hold a Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
- Have great interpersonal skills & ability to communicate with patients and colleagues
- Have a flexible approach
- Have evidence of CPD
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 10th October 2021
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.