What we are looking for:
Job title: Resident Medical Officer (RMO)
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Hours of work: 42 hours per week / working up to 7 x 24-hour shifts per month.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Resident Medical Officer to join the team in delivering a first class service to our patients. This is a great opportunity if you are seeking to advance your medical career in private healthcare in a busy medical ward treating a wide variety of patient cases.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the highest standards of clinical care are met by demonstrating clinical excellence and providing evidence based practice.
- To provide 24 hour routine and emergency medical cover for patient care, supervising the daily clinical management of patients in conjunction with the nurse team leaders and under the guidance of Consultants.
- To clerk and assess urgent/emergency admissions and to contact the consultant to identify immediate treatment pathways.
- To respond immediately to clinical emergencies within all departments in the hospital and active role as designated during team brief for the resuscitation team during emergency situations.
- To work closely with the ITU Fellows and Outreach team.
- To actively contribute to all aspects of clinical governance and quality improvement activities within the Hospital.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
You will be fully registered with the GMC and current licence to practice , be a member of the MDI, and hold a current ALS certificate. You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Senior House Officer. Be flexible and have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work co-operatively in a multidisciplinary setting
In return we offer
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan.
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eye care, Shopping vouchers et
Closing date: 11 June 2020
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.