Job Title: Pre-Assessment Nurse
Salary: £32,000 – £33,356 per annum
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
We have an opportunity for a committed Registered Nurse to join our fantastic team in our Pre-Assessment department.
You will play a vital role in delivering at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and the Hospital policies and procedures
You will undertake clinical assessment of adults’ physical status pre operatively and ensure they are physically optimised for their scheduled surgery.
The post holder will ensure the best use of all resources to achieve a safe and efficient service and be able to effectively communicate with all Wards and Departments within the Hospital.
• Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin
• Proven experience in Pre-Assessment and Outpatient settings
• Excellent clinical skills and interpersonal and communication skills
• Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
In return we offer;
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 30th January 2022
King Edward VII’s Hospital values our diverse workforce and is commitment to providing equal opportunities. We welcome everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Being a relatively small hospital in size enables all our staff to work as a tightly-knit team. If you can see yourself as part of this team, and we have a vacancy that suits your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
In-line with Government legislation, From 1 April 2022 it will be a legal requirement for you to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status or an exemption certificate to work for a healthcare organisation.