What we are looking for:
Job Title: Phlebotomist / Healthcare Assistant
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week , Monday- Friday/Saturday
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
We are looking for a full-time experienced Health Care Assistant (HCA) with Phlebotomy skills to join our friendly clinical team.
As phlebotomist/HCA you will perform scheduled phlebotomy rounds in the Hospital, interact with patients and support staff in the Outpatient Department.
You will assist the Outpatient team in the provision and delivery of patient care. You must cover general practice HCA duties which would include being able to take and record such procedures as undertake ECG’s, INR, 24 Hour BP and dressings. You will be IT literate with strong communication skills and it is essential that you are trained and confident in phlebotomy.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please get in touch
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing Date: 30/08/2020