Job Title: Fertility Nurse Specialist
Salary: £27,600 to £28,800 per year
Hours of Work: 22.5 hrs per week, Mon – Fri
Contract Type: Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the team of King Edward VII’s Hospital, there is an expectation to provide the highest level of patient care at all times. You will ensure that an effective outstanding service is given to all patients and that the maintenance of high clinical standards is achieved in accordance with the Hospital’s values and current policies and procedures.
To manage, coordinate and accept overall responsibility for the nursing aspects of the Fertility Service having the necessary clinical and fertility knowledge and skills.
Who are you?
- Registered Nurse (NMC)
- Evidence of Education to Level 7 in Fertility
- Willingness to engage in continuing professional development activities related to fertility
- Experience working in fertility/IVF
- Advanced practical fertility nurse skills (Ultrasound scanning)
In return we offer:
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 10th August 2021
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview