What we are looking for:
Job Title: Fertility Clinic Assistant
Salary: £24,000 per year
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week , Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
- You will work as part of the Multidisciplinary team within the consulting rooms and Poundbury Fertility. Working under the supervision of the nursing team.
- The post involves patient contact and administrative responsibilities.
- To provide support to patients undergoing fertility investigations and treatment.
- To assist in the maintenance of a safe, clean and comfortable consulting rooms.
Who are you?
- HCA NVQ Level 2, Evidence of recent study/ up to date.
- Willingness to engage in in-house study, competencies and development activities related to ward specialities.
- At least 2 years’ experience in hospital environment either outpatient or inpatient.
- Competence in basic health care duties required for the post.
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 22nd July 2021
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview