Job Title: Night Housekeeping Assistant
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Housekeeping Assistant to join our exceptional Hotel Services team.
We are looking for a motivated, friendly and flexible individual, who will ensure that cleaning products are used effectively and the designated work area is clean and safe for our patients and staff.
The role involves working night shifts on a rota basis cleaning theatres and all other areas throughout the Hospital as laid out in the weekly job schedule.
This position involves a substantial amount of manual handling, including for moving heavy cages, operating heavy machinery such as the cardboard crusher, scrub machine, polish machine and shampoo machine.
A good command of the English language both written and verbal is essential. You will be able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate must have at least 12 months relevant cleaning experience within the Hospital/Hospitality industry and a working knowledge of infection control.
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme and earn up to £700
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan.
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc
Closing Date: 24th April 2020
Due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted