What we are looking for:
Job Title: Housekeeping Assistant – Bank
Salary: £10.55 – £11.08 per hour
Hours of work: Flexible
Contract Type: Bank
We are currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Assistant-Bank to join our fantastic Hotel Services team. This is a bank role which involves working ad hoc shifts, you will help provide cover during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
By joining the Hospital as a Housekeeping Assistant on our bank it will give you the chance to gain experience, allows you a great deal of flexibility as you get to choose shifts that suit you and could result in a permanent job.
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the Hospital, working closely with other housekeeping staff. Key Duties will include:
• Be responsible for the upkeep of all communal areas and our patient rooms.
• To ensure all cleaning equipment and materials are maintained and used correctly.
• To ensure the Housekeeping store rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times
• To follow the Hospital Infection Control Policy
• Have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
• To be able to work in a team environment
• Have a good command of the English language
• Cleaning experience in a similar environment is an advantage
What will you receive in return ?
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Genuine progression opportunities
• Paid holiday ( holiday is accrued during every shift you work)
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Statutory maternity/paternity (subject to qualifying criteria)
Closing Date: 12th December 2019
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted