What we are looking for:
Job Title: Governance Officer
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Part/Full Time: Full time, Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. With an enviable tradition of delivering exceptional care to our patients, we take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK.
What will you be doing?
We are currently recruiting for a Governance Officer; in this role you will be joining a busy and dynamic team. This role is pivotal to the efficiency of the governance team , it covers a number of diverse tasks and is responsive to the challenges and demands of the Hospital.
- You will administer the system and process for Consultant Practicing Privileges, temporary privileges and surgical assistants, keeping the data base up to date and escalating any queries or concerns promptly
- You will administration support for the system and process for policy, procedure, guideline and SOP governance including formatting, communication and administration of the database and uploading for staff access
- You will provide administration support for the arranging of, preparing for and minute taking, including agendas, papers and action plans, for Governance related meetings
Who are you?
- You will have previous experience of administration including document formatting, meetings and minutes and letter writing to high standard.
- You will have previous experience of database administration and data inputting.
- You will be familiar and able to work with other systems such as Compucare, CRM and Datix and databases.
In return with offer;
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 13th May 2021
Please note – due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.
King Edward VII’s Hospital values our diverse workforce and is commitment to providing equal opportunities. We welcome everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Being a relatively small hospital in size enables all our staff to work as a tightly-knit team. If you can see yourself as part of this team, and we have a vacancy that suits your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.