Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs.per week
Contract Type: Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
This is a newly created role that will provide more robust support to the Accounts Payable function through leadership and new and improved working practices, which will include the introduction of a new finance system. You will proactively respond to and resolve queries from all stakeholders and ensure payments are processed in a timely manner.
You will have the opportunity to help align processes to make sure the Accounts Payable function operates as efficiently as possible and will have the support of an Accounts Payable Officer.
Who are you?
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in the Accounts Payable function in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Highly organised to deal with multiple priorities
- Ability to adapt to new systems and new ways of working
- Excellent level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop a rapport with colleagues at all levels
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 18th June 2021
Interview date Week commencing 28 June 2021
Interviews will be held in person at our office on Beaumont Street. Virtual interviews can be arranged on request
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.