Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Part/Full Time: Full Time
Type of role: Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
The hospital is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you be doing?
This is a newly created role that will provide a dedicated end to end finance business partnering service to our budget holders and senior management. Partnering with the business, you will lead in giving specialist financial advice to business areas, ensuring high quality provision of a range of up-to-date and relevant financial management information and insightful analysis.
You will be a subject matter expert, leading by giving specialist advice to management and operations on all finance related matters. You will also have the opportunity to help align financial decisions to the Hospital strategic objectives, maintaining, communicating and embedding the corporate view at all times. As the post holder, you will also design and develop an insightful financial model to help shape operational decisions.
Who are you?
Essential Skills and Experience
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification or qualified by experience
- Proven experience in a large project and business partnering role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables
- Excellent level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail whilst also seeing the bigger picture and wider strategic opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop a rapport with, and influence, budget holders and colleagues at all levels
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 18th June 2021
Interview date Week commencing 28 June 2021
Interviews will be held in person at our office on Beaumont Street. Virtual interviews can be arranged on request
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.