Hours of work – 37.5 hours per week + Weekends as required
Salary – Competitive
Department – Estates
We are looking for an experienced Estates Maintenance Supervisor to join our Estates team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supervision and allocation of work to maintenance staff
• Maintaining relevant records for maintenance staff
• Coordination and liaison with external contractors
• Planning and coordination of minor/capital works undertaken by external contractors
• Maintenance of PPM programme
• Ordering and control of maintenance materials
• Completion and updating of maintenance training records
• Participation in Health And Safety Committee
• Act as accountable person for medical gases and legionella
The candidate should have completed a mechanical based apprenticeship or training scheme in Plumbing / HVAC or Pipe fitting / Welding as well as having practical experience of all types of mechanical, electrical and plumbing works with experience of multi skilled working and hold a recognised qualification.
This is a ‘hands on’ role and you will be expected to participate in undertaking maintenance work.
Experience of working in a Healthcare environment is desirable.
Benefits include free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty, 27 days annual leave, private healthcare, company pension scheme, in house training, interest free travel loan upon a successful completion of probation, childcare vouchers, staff referral scheme.
King Edward VII’s Hospital values our diverse workforce