Salary: £28,000-£39,000 depending on experience
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Part/Full Time: Full time
Annual Leave: 27 days + public holidays
King Edward VII’s Hospital is one of the UK’s premier private hospitals with an enviable tradition of excellence based in the heart of London’s medical precinct. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the world. This is a direct reflection of the calibre of our individually selected consultants and our exemplary staff who provide an excellent service to our patients.
Responsibilities will include:
• To perform duties safely at all times in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
• To participate in the control and prevention of infection using hospital policies and procedures.
• To maintain professional confidentiality and to ensure that all documentation is completed accurately and legibly.
• To keep up to date with Consultants’ Preferences and follow instructions given.
• To maintain effective communication with the wards and other departments in the hospital to enhance patient care.
• To ensure the regular checking and maintenance of equipment and ensure its safe use, reporting any faults immediately.
• To ensure the safe custody and administration of drugs in accordance with established policies, procedures and law.
To report if the standard of cleanliness and availability of supplies fall below an acceptable standard.
Skills, qualifications and Experience:
• NMC Registration/HCPC Registration is essential
• NVQ Level 3 – Operating Department Practice
• Previous scrub nurse experience
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Be able to work and communicate well within a team
• Be punctual and reliable
• Be flexible and adaptable
Benefits include free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty, 27 days annual leave, private healthcare, company pension scheme, in house training, interest free travel loan upon a successful completion of probation, childcare vouchers, staff referral scheme.
Interested in being part of a high-performing, dynamic team?
Closing Date: 16th December 2018