What we are looking for:
Job Title: GP and Referrer Engagement Lead
Hours of work: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
King Edward VII’s Hospital has been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to be one of London’s leading private hospitals. We take great pride in our reputation as one of the best healthcare providers in the UK, supporting veterans through our charitable work. The reputation is built on our exceptional and empowered teams working in a safe and kind environment.
What will you be doing?
- The GP Engagement Officer will act as a liaison for all referrers at the Hospital, developing and retaining referrals for these Consultants encompassing all areas of service delivery.
- They will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent working relationships with consultants and proactively ensuring their continued relationship with the Hospital in order to support them to further develop their business.
- They will hold formal and informal meetings with referrers, identifying and prioritising opportunities, and putting together follow up plans to ensure they produce patient activity and as a result facilitate business growth.
- Responsibility for engaging with both internal and external GPs to develop long term relationships through a structured plan to build brand loyalty and increase referrals.
- This role will involve working closely with the Marketing Department to provide relevant support to Consultants, and to organise CPD and networking events to promote consultants and services.
- Finally, GP Engagement Officer will track and report results in terms of revenue growth and volumes/activity, according to clearly defined metrics.
Who are you?
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual to take forward this exciting opportunity. The post holder will demonstrate professionalism and be proactive in their approach. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and excellent communication and influencing skills.
In return we offer:
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
Closing date: 31/01/2022
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.
King Edward VII’s Hospital values our diverse workforce and is commitment to providing equal opportunities. We welcome everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Being a relatively small hospital in size enables all our staff to work as a tightly-knit team. Our values are at our heart and if you share our values of professionalism, quality, respect, safety and team work, and we have a vacancy to suit your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
In-line with Government legislation, From 1 April 2022 it will be a legal requirement for you to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status or an exemption certificate to work for a healthcare organisation.