We promote a supportive care model, that offers an interim step between hospital discharge and returning home. We work with you to help you get back on your feet, so that you can feel safe and confident.
What will be included in my package?
• A pre-admission review with our Medical Lead Nurse
• Full board including private room with en-suite bathroom, wide screen television and Wi-Fi facilities
• An early assessment by a Registered Nurse and Chartered Physiotherapist, working with you to create your own personalised care plan
• A visit from a consultant physician/surgeon
• First class menus and food service
• A pharmacy review
• A weekly care plan review
• Open visiting hours
• 24 hour in-house doctor
• Assistance of a healthcare assistant will be given where required
Other Available Services*:
- Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Service
- Daily newspapers
- Occupational Therapy
- Hairdressing Service
- Massage Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Tissue Viability Nurse
*Please be aware that further charges may be applied
Will I need to bring anything?
We want you to be as comfortable as possible during your stay, so we recommend that you bring the following with you:
• A daily change of clothes
• Night-wear and dressing gown
• Comfortable, well-fitting shoes
• Any medication you are currently taking
How do I book?
We offer tailored seasonal care packages, depending on clinical assessment. If you would like to discuss an Aftercare or Respite package, or for more information, please contact:
Tel: 020 7467 4344 (available 9am-5pm)
*Service subject to room availability