We have three wards:
- A 13-bed Day Care Unit, admitting patients for a range of day case procedures.
- Wards 1 and 2 with 40 beds dedicated to patients undergoing intensive treatment and major surgery.
- Patients in all wards have their own private, en-suite room.
All our rooms have been refurbished in recent years to ensure optimal cleanliness, safety and comfort. Rooms are cleaned every day and deep-cleaned between occupancies by our in-house cleaning team.
Each room has:
• a walk-in shower
• a wall-mounted flat-screen television and radio
• WiFi internet access
• a nurse call system
• non-slip floors
• air conditioning
• wardrobe and storage space
• adjustable lighting
• an electric, patient-controlled bed
Our four-bed Critical Care Unit, staffed by specialist consultants and nurses, allows us to look after our most seriously ill patients on site. This avoids the stress and disruption caused by transfer to another hospital.
Our wards and rooms give you the privacy and comfort you need to make your hospital experience as stress-free as possible