Mr Rosenfeld is the regional speciality trainer in foot and ankle orthopaedics and sports medicine and has particular fields of research in ankle replacement and cartilage reconstruction.
His recent and current appointments include:
• Head of the Foot & Ankle Unit at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
• In 2012 he was appointed as Foot & Ankle Surgeon for both the Olympic and Paralympic Games
• Co-founder of the Fortius Clinic
Publications, lectures and teaching:
• Lectures on Foot & Ankle Surgery and Sports Medicine at the British Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society and internationally on Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
• Founder and Chair of the Royal College of Surgeons courses on ankle replacement, arthroscopy and anatomy courses