Mr Simmons qualified from St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London. After his basic surgical training he did his higher surgical training at University College Hospital, The Royal Free Hospital, St Thomas’ Hospital and at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. He was entered onto the specialist register in 2010 and has been a consultant at Imperial since then.
He has spent the last 5 years building a plastic surgery department at St Mary’s Hospital based around hand surgery and complex limb reconstruction.
His ethos is to provide as much time in clinic as an individual needs, without rushing their care. This approach is evident in theatre as well.
Mr Simmons regularly sees and treats professional sportsmen, celebrities and oversees patients where discretion is absolutely key. He works very closely with colleagues to ensure that there is always cover for his patients even if he is away.
- 020 3371 8499 / 07958 163308
- 37 Devonshire Street, London, W1G 6AA
- All aspects of hand surgery and trauma, complex upper and lower limb reconstruction and infection, soft tissue infection, complex wound management and reconstruction, skin lumps and bumps and skin cancer, body contouring following weight loss.
- Outpatient Clinic Days & Times
- Monday afternoon 2pm – 6pm