Generalist Resident Medical Officer
• Fully registered with the GMC
• Be a member of the MDI
• Must possess a current ALS certificate
• Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an SHO
• Experience in HDU/ ITU would be desirable.
After a general review of the hospital we are looking for exceptional RMO’s to join the team in delivering a first class service to our patients. As part of this you will:
• Provide 24 hour cover for patient care according to published rota
• Ensure standards of care are maintained by demonstrating clinical competency
• Clerk patients on admission and liaise with consultants as necessary
• Work closely with our ITU fellows and participate in the outreach service and resuscitation team
• Attend various committees as required and in particular the Clinical Audit Committee
We do value our employees, and as such provide benefits such as free meals in the staff restaurant whilst on duty, a generous holiday allowance of 27 days with additional bank holidays, company pension, private healthcare, child care vouchers, and a growing staff benefits package.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.