Expressions of Interest
London’s Foremost Private Hospital
A traditional structure implemented with modern values and standards. With our unique heritage, rigorous governance and clinical expertise we are at the forefront of private healthcare.
We are looking for enthusiastic, competent and pro-active:
• Staff Nurses
• CCU Nurses
• Anaesthetic Practitioners
• Theatre Scrub
• Resident Medical Officers (RMO)
You must be confident in your abilities and open to sharing best practice and success.
• Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty
• Staff accommodation minutes away from Oxford Street
• Enhanced annual leave entitlement of 35 days
• Annual leave entitlement increases with length of service
• In-house training for all clinical staff
• Child care vouchers
• Interest free travel loan
• £700 Referral scheme
• Private healthcare
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted Tastecard
• Retailer discounts
We are continuously investing in state of the art medical equipment, providing the highest quality of service to our patients. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside our handpicked surgeons specialising in various disciplines.
If you have any questions about career opportunities at King Edward VII's Hospital, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org